FREE Skin Fades at The Barbers Leeds
With LAFHAB Academy & WAHL Academy Leeds, The Barbers Leeds offers free skin fades. These are provided, under supervision of the host, by experienced & qualified barbers who are gaining new skills. Tthe morning consists of the host having 3 demonstrations, and in the afternoon the delegates then practice on models.
Requirements of models
Models must be male, no younger than 13 or 14 with short hair (ideally medium or dark colour) and be willing for the instructor to demonstrate classic barbering techniques, including fading. Ideally the model’s hair should have no styling products, otherwise we would need to wash & dry the hair prior to the service.
We require models for the following times (see below for upcoming dates)
(models are asked to arrive 15 minutes before).
* Mon 21st May *
1 @ 10am – available
1 @ 11am – available
1 @ 12pm – available
8 @ 1pm – available
This is for modern skin fades, similar to the images above. It takes approximately 30-45 minutes.
All models receive £15 cash
Register for free services
Free services are available to clients who have registered, and are not available on a ‘walk-in’ basis. There are 2 options for registering:
- Text your name to 07719725041
- Complete our client registration
- All models must send us a current headshot photo (taken here in the barbers, WhatsApp to 07719725041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org), so that we can confirm suitability.
- Notifications: we send a ‘heads up’ text message & email 2 weeks before each event, we then send a further text the week before, to which you opt-in by replying ‘YES’, along with your preferred time (10,11,12 or 1).
- Please only register if you are suitable for the service being provided.
- Although the workshops have a schedule, they can sometimes overrun a little, resulting in client services starting a little later. Should you be a client on the day but only have a limited amount of time, please let one of the staff know on arrival so they can prioritise you.
- To avoid disappointment, spaces are strictly limited to the numbers & times shown above, and we do not over-subscribe. It is therefore important that models ensure they will be available on the day agreed, and that they inform us as soon as possible if they cannot make it, because clients not showing up can have a serious impact on the workshop taking place.
- Any clients who fails to attend a day & time agreed without notification will be withdrawn from the programme and will not be able to take part in further free events.
- Mon 21st May 2018